Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On Jholawallas (and similar creatures)

I might be repeating this point, and I am not sure about it, since I hardly read this blog myself. However, since we had another of those NGO types forced upon us this evening, I had to write this. I'll keep it short and simple. JKR, through her character Arthur Weasley, once said - "Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain." Ostensibly, these jholawalla 'do gooders' are in it for 'the betterment of mankind'. All I can say, given the multitudes of these types in our times, is that either we are living in the most saintly of ages - where we can see all these angels walking the earth, or these people's real objectives are really unmentionable. At least the for profit firms are making an honest day's living. Just think.

No comments: